At Barnham CEVC Primary School we aim to build on and extend the new National Curriculum. In doing so, we strive for curriculum breadth, balance and coherence.
Our innovative curriculum has been designed to fit and meet the needs of our own learners.
As a team we have designed our curriculum to meet our collective aims and aspirations for a curriculum that allows children to:
* have empathy and consideration
* be inspired - have a hunger for learning
* engage in real, purposeful learning experiences
* explore and learn in depth
* develop life long social and communication skills
* be immersed in learning through the outdoor environment
* create, invent and imagine
* be challenged through engagement and enjoyment
As a staff team we aim to:
make learning irresistible