Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and are looking forward to the week ahead.
1. We have got a focus on the Year 3 and 4 Common Exception Words. We are focusing on the words: accident, accidentally, actual, actually, address, although, answer, appear and arrive. Please practice these with your children. Get them to write a word with each word in.
2. Can you share the story of Hansel and Gretel, using the actions, with a grown up at home? The pictures of my story map are below to help you if you get stuck.
1. TTRS- We are having a battle with Fox Class and we are determined to win. We are currently in the lead but don't let this slip. Keep up the great work! Battle ends on Thursday evening, ready to be announced in Friday's assembly.
2. Maths Quiz below. Please only complete it once per child.
Time and Place-
Can you plot these places on to the map of the UK?
1. Hadiran's wall
4. St. Albans
5. Roman Baths (Bath)
6. Thetford (Boudicca's major ceremonial site)