Now would be a really good time to learn some life skills as well as doing some home learning. I have thought of a few things you could have a go at learning, with the help of your parents!
How many things can you check off the list?
Can’t wait to hear how you get on 😊
1. Make a cup of tea or coffee.
2. Learn to ride your bike
3. Measure out ingredients using a scale.
4. Help with a load of washing- sort the loads, put it in the machine, get the detergent ready and turn it on.
5. Plant and care for a seed or plant.
6. Hammer a nail into some wood.
7. Wrap up a present.
8. Tell time.
9. Tie shoe laces.
10. Hoover a room.
11. Make a sandwich.
12. Help take the bins out.
13. Make your own bed.
14. Lay the table ready for dinner.
15. Do the washing up.
16. Make breakfast- toast or cereal.
17. Make a glass of squash.
18. Help put the shopping away.
19. Knit or sew something- a button, a rip, a hole.
20. Help write the shopping list.
I would love to see photos of you achieving all of these little goals!
Miss Anderson 🌈🦡😊