We are looking for
A talented teacher / newly qualified teacher to join our team in September 2020, for a minimum of two years.
It will be a KS2 class, year group unknown at present.
* You will be a confident and passionate primary teacher.
* You will be able to demonstrate high expectations and a flexible and resilient attitude to challenge.
* You will be committed to providing irresistible learning opportunities for all children.
* You will be able to work as part of a team, learning with and from colleagues and contributing to shaping the future of our school.
* You will have the interpersonal skills to model and live out our Christian values; showing empathy, respect, trust and courage within our school.