I hope you had a wonderful break and well deserved rest after a hectic first half term.
This week's homework:
1. 10 mins a day on Times Table Rock Stars. It has all been updated and will coincide with their Times Table Mountain from in class.
2. Answer the addition and subtraction questions.
1. Read for 20 mins a day. This can be a reading book from school, one from home or an alternative text from home (recipe, magazine, etc.).
2. Write a character description about a grown up in your life. Can you draw a picture to match?
3. 10 mins a day on Spelling Shed.
Time and Place-
We have been looking at what the Roman Army wore during battle in class. Can you look at what our Army wear now? Why do they wear certain items? What colours are they? Are there any items that are the same or similar?