Our school will only be closed if one or more of the following conditions apply:
- Government order schools to close
- * To be updated following advice from DfE & Public Health England *
Steps taken to decide on whether to close the school will be as follows...
- Head teacher will liaise with the Local Authority and Chair of Governors and a joint decision will be made whether school should be open or not.
- The decision to open school, or not, will be communicated to staff and communicated to parents via
- The school website,
- Text Messaging via Parentmail
- Local Authority and local media websites.
- Decisions will be made and communicated at 3pm each subsequent day
Your child's education is important and we will be setting lessons via our Homeworking Page - this is currently under construction.